We Are Always on the Lookout for Great Talent
Why Come and Work for Us?
Grip is a funded startup that’s founded by serial entrepreneurs such as Brent Hoberman (founder of Lastminute.com and Made.com) and backed by world-class investors. At Grip, we’re obsessed with making our lives easier with the use of technology. We are solving the problem of how you make business connections in a simple, relevant and engaging way and are developing the most accurate professional matchmaking platform by pushing the boundaries of machine learning and artificial intelligence. We are always looking for awesome, hard-working candidates to join our team.
Work With Us
If you breathe tech culture and love making things happen then we want to hear from you.
Grip: Sales Account Manager
What you’ll be doing:
- Showcase the Grip Matchmaking Solution and close deals with individual conferences as well as large enterprise clients.
- Contact inbound leads and successfully convert them to clients of one of our products.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing the business and helping the company to grow faster and more effectively.
- Partner with Marketing to ensure Qualified Leads, movement through the sales funnel and deliver reports on buyer personas back to marketing.
- Develop strong relationships with new and existing accounts to make sure that they use our solution successfully.
- Work together with the CEO to manage our integration partner network which includes some of the largest event apps and registration companies in the world
- Ambitious, intelligent, self-starter ready to have a leading role in growing Grip into a world leading tech company.
- Experience in building a Sales teams or ready to make the step up having established a solid and proven track record in a senior B2B sales position.
- Outstanding and proven presentation and client management skills.
- Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, well organized and excellent self-management skills.
- Experience in selling technically complex products and being able to explain them in simple ways to clients and stakeholders.
Good to have:
- Experience in the event (technology) industry.
- Experience in managing and growing sales teams.
- Experience in working in a venture backed tech startup.
- Competitive base salary and commission (Year one OTE can be more than £100k).
- The full range of team perks and benefits, including team lunch & drinks.
- 25 holiday days.
- Rare opportunity to grow with the company and take the lead in a whole new sales department.
- Travel to great cities across the world to attend trade shows and conferences that are using our technology.
- Work alongside other successful startups that are part of the Founders Forum family in our office in High Street Kensington.
Grip: Mobile Developer
We are Grip. We create meaningful professional connections between people through the power of Artificial Intelligence.
To showcase our matchmaking engine, we require the services of a master mobile developer who can craft and maintain our native iOS & Android applications and wow our users with the slickest UI/UX in town.
What you’ll be doing:
– Create, test, release and maintain our mobile applications.
– Maintain an efficient delivery pipeline for white-labelling apps for partners.
– Integrate with social networks and other services that we use at Grip.
– Create, test, release and maintain mobile SDKs of our key features.
– Work with our Product, Design and Web Engineering teams on a universal UI/UX.
– Work with our API engineers to create a seamless interface into our AI core.
– Be Agile, Scrum or Kanban ready. We are a small team and we need you to be independent and ready to respond to customer requirements.
– Demonstrable experience with iOS & Android application development.
– Current knowledge on the latest and greatest in each platform’s capabilities.
– Putting the user first. Care deeply about mobile app quality and the user experience.
– Able to work with REST APIs and JSON data.
Good to have:
– Experience in developing mobile SDKs is highly desirable.
– Experience with PHP, Python and Node.js
- Work with a team that is pushing technical boundaries in machine learning, NLP and matchmaking.
- Be an early employee in an up and coming start-up.
- Prove yourself in a fun, challenging and rewarding environment.